25% discount on the Swiss Travel Pass
Book from 11 November to 11 December 2021
Travel up to 11 months after the issuance date
Enjoy full flexibility, free cancellation
Swiss Travel Pass
1st and 2nd class, including Flexibility at
- Unlimited travel on train, bus and boat
- Unlimited travel on premium panorama trains: Glacier Express, Bernina Express, Golden Pass MOB, Gothard Panorama Express and Luzern Interlaken Express (seat reservations cost extra).
- Unlimited use of public transit in more than 90 towns and cities.
- Free admission to more than 500 museums
- Pass includes mountain excursions to Brunni, Klewenalp, Rigi, Stanserhorn, and Stoos.
- Up to 50% discount on mountain railways and cable cars (25% on Jungfraujoch).
- Passholder fares on Lyria
- Passholder fares on NightJet routes including Switzerland. Bonuses are subject to change and may require use of a travel day.
Travelers should confirm bonuses locally.
- Rail Europe Promotion: 25% discount
- Sales dates: up to December 11
- Travel dates: No travel restrictions
- Available for adult and youth travelers in first and second class. Youth travelers must be under 26 years old on the first day of travel.
- Valid for residents outside of Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Passes are pre validated at time of purchase and can be purchased 11 months in advance. The Swiss map is required to travel.
After sales policy
- Refundable up to 1 day prior to first date of validity. Thereafter, a 15% penalty applies to unused passes. If pass is used or flexi days are activated, nonrefundable.
- For Swiss Travel Pass, consecutive days, will be attached to your booking confirmation email as a pdf. Please, print your pass prior to boarding your first train. For Swiss Travel Pass Flex, the pdf that will be attached to your confirmation email is a receipt and not a valid travel document! You will need to activate your travel days on www.activateyourpass.com. You will receive a valid ticket for each activated travel day. Please show this either in printed form or on your mobile device when tickets are being checked. Activated tickets can be deactivated/changed any number of times until 1 day prior to the selected travel day.
For further enquiries, please contact us at: RAILEUROPE@pacificworld.travel or any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2141 3080 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740