The Lötschberg Regio Express travels through the Swiss heartland. It connects with several other classic scenic rail routes such as the GoldenPass Line to Montreux, the Glacier Express to Zermatt or the Graubünden mountain resorts and the Centovalli Line to Locarno - any of which would make for an unforgettable multi centre holiday.
(Bern > Thun >) Spiez > Frutigen > Kandersteg > Goppenstein > Brig
- There is also a significantly faster way into the Valais from the Central Plateau: the one through the Lötschberg base tunnel. But, you are on your holidays! So take the time to become acquainted with the more picturesque route! In Berne or Spiez, climb aboard the silver-green "Lötschberger", the air-conditioned BLS RegioExpress train. This train isn’t in quite such a hurry, since it also wishes to show you a thing or two en route.
- It runs at top speeds of up to 140 kilometres per hour guarantee attractive journey times.
- The air-conditioned EWIII carriages, which were built for the former Swiss Express in 1975, have been thoroughly renovated by BLS in the last three years.
- Equipped with new seats and an attractive interior and exterior design, these trains are extremely comfortable even on long distances.
- Prices may vary depending on the accommodation.
- Individual reservations are not required.
For further enquiries, please contact us at: RAILEUROPE@pacificworld.travel or any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2141 3080 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740