SWISS HALF FARE CARD
The Half Fare Card allows unlimited purchase of train, bus, boat and some cable car tickets at half price* within the one month validity. The Swiss Half-Fare Card is especially beneficial to motorists.
This pass is only available to non-residents of Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Swiss Half Fare Card
|1st Class||1 Month Consecutive|
|Children 6 - <16||-|
*Subject to change
- 1st class & 2nd class.
- Validity : 1-month period.
- 50% discount on most domestic point to point tickets.
- Point to Point tickets can be booked with the 50% discount.
- Adult and Child.
- Swiss Half Fare Card Combi can be combined with a Swiss Transfer Ticket or Swiss Travel Pass Flex to provide the same benefits of the Swiss Half Fare Card at a reduced rate.
- Round trip journey is to be done within 1 month from the onward journey’s date.
- Children up to 5 included : free if no reservation is required.
- Unlimited number of children from 6 up to 15 included: free if holding a Swiss Family Card.
- Children from 6 up to 15 included who are not members of the family: still qualify for a 50% reduction on Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass - Flexi and Swiss Transfer Ticket.
- Free Swiss Family Card: Children from 6 up to 15 included travel free. (refer to child rule details)
- Access to scenic routes Bernina Express, Glacier Express, Golden Pass, Wilhelm Tell Express and Lötschberger. Be aware that reservations are compulsory on some scenic trains and fees vary by train.
- Special Passholder fares on TGV Lyria (France – Switzerland TGV), No passholder fare on services from Geneva and Basel. This bonus is also valid for Swiss Transfer Ticket holders (who have to use a day of transfer).
- 25-50% discount on Mountain top excursions: applies between the 1st day of free travel and the last day of free travel.
- Free admission in Museum: valid for the whole duration for a consecutive pass and valid only for the days used (entitled to 50% if they do not use a day, between the 1st day and the last day used).
- Special travel bonuses: for full list of bonuses, please refer to Swiss Travel System map.
Conditions of use
- Passes are pre-validate at time purchase.
- Swiss Travel Pass - Flex, date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
- Paper Tickets
- Passes must be presented unused and prior to the first day of validity for refund. If a passenger is already in Switzerland then the pass must be stamped as unused prior to the first day of validity and then returned to the point of purchase.
- A 85% refund applies to totally unused passes returned prior to the first day of validity or stamped as unused.
- Swiss Travel System products are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- A partial refund can be granted in the following cases: illness or accident against presentation of relevant proof documents. A confirmation from a railway office can be produced.
For further enquiries, please contact us at: RAILEUROPE@pacificworld.travel or any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2141 3080 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740