SWISS TRAVEL PASS
The Swiss Travel Pass entitles you to unlimited travel on consecutive days throughout the rail, bus and boat Swiss Travel System network. The Swiss Travel Pass is available for 3, 4, 8 or 15 days.
This pass also covers scenic routes and local trams and buses in 75 towns and cities and offers 50% reduction on most mountain railways and cable cars. The Swiss Travel Pass also includes the Swiss Museum Pass, allowing you free entrance to 500 museums and exhibitions.
This pass is only available to non-residents of Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein. No photograph is required: simply present your passport or identity card.
Swiss Travel Pass 2nd Class
|2nd Class||3 Days||4 Days||8 Days||15 Days||15 Days within 1 Month|
|Youth 16 - <26||€163||€194||€315||€341||€374|
|Children 6 - <16||€96||€141||€185||€200||€220|
Swiss Travel Pass 1st Class
|1st Class||3 Days||4 Days||8 Days||15 Days||15 Days within 1 Month|
|Youth 16 - <26||€261||€311||€450||€544||€599|
|Children 6 - <16||€153||€183||€264||€320||€352|
- 1st class & 2nd class
- Swiss Youth Pass for traveller up to 25 included on the first day of travel Youth Pass : 25% discount on the full fare pass
- Special travel bonuses apply
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively
- Consecutive validities : 3, 4, 8, 15 days
- Flexi validities : any 3, 4, 8 or 15 days within a 1-month period
- Children up to 6 included
- Unlimited number of children from 6 up to 15 included: free if holding a Swiss Family Card.
- Children from 6 up to 15 included who are not members of the family: still qualify for a 50% reduction on Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass - Flexi and Swiss Transfer Ticket.
- Free Swiss Family Card: Children from 6 up to 15 included travel free. (refer to child rule details).
- Access to scenic routes Bernina Express, Glacier Express, Golden Pass, Wilhelm Tell Express and Lötschberger. Be aware that reservations are compulsory on some scenic trains and fees vary by train.
- Special Passholder fares on TGV Lyria (France – Switzerland TGV), No passholder fare on services from Geneva and Basel. This bonus is also valid for Swiss Transfer Ticket holders (who have to use a day of transfer).
- 25-50% discount on Mountain top excursions: applies between the 1st day of free travel and the last day of free travel.
- Free admission in Museum: valid for the whole duration for a consecutive pass and valid only for the days used (entitled to 50% if they do not use a day, between the 1st day and the last day used).
- Special travel bonuses: for full list of bonuses, please refer to Swiss Travel System map
Conditions of use
- Passes are pre-validate at time purchase
- Swiss Travel Pass - Flex, date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
- Paper Tickets
- Passes must be presented unused and prior to the first day of validity for refund. If a passenger is already in Switzerland then the pass must be stamped as unused prior to the first day of validity and then returned to the point of purchase
- A 85% refund applies to totally unused passes returned prior to the first day of validity or stamped as unused.
- Swiss Travel System products are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- A partial refund can be granted in the following cases: illness or accident against presentation of relevant proof documents. A confirmation from a railway office can be produced.
- First date of validity can be changed locally at the station for a 25CHF fee
- Print @ Home
- Once the pass has been cancelled it will not be able to be used by passenger.
- Passes cannot be cancelled after the start date that appears on the pass.
For further enquiries, please contact us at: RAILEUROPE@pacificworld.travel or any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2141 3080 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740