Travel in a beautiful 'Belle Epoque' train carriage through wonderful Swiss landscapes. This journey allows you to discover the region of the celebrated Gruyères cheese and Nestlé-Cailler's delicious Swiss milk chocolate ... a fantastic day out not to be missed!
- The Swiss Chocolate Train is a joint-venture of GoldenPass Services and Cailler-Nestlé.
- Ride in First class comfort in a "Belle Epoque" Pullman car (vintage 1915) and/or in the modern panorama car affording stunning views of the vineyards surrounding Montreux and medieval Gruyères. Depart Montreux on the Swiss Riviera, ascend to Gruyères, home of the famous Gruyère cheese, and eventually continue to Broc where the chocolate factory is situated.
- Chocolate Train is a 1st class train only.
- With a 2nd class pass your client must take the fare "2nd class pass supplement".
- No exchange possible but refund may be performed up to 60 days after day of travel.
- Tickets must be endorsed by rail official as unused in order to receive a refund.
- Passholder fares valid on the Chocolate Train: Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex, Eurail and Interrail Pass covering Switzerland.
- Passholder fare is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- The ticket is issued as a Global price ticket including the reservations.
- It includes: the seat reservation in either Pullman Belle Epoque or panoramic car, coffee and croissants on the train from Montreux to Gruyères, bus from and to Gruyères Train station, admission into cheese factory and into castle in Gruyères, a film presentation, factory visit and chocolate sampling at the Caillers-Nestlé chocolate factory.
- Trains tickets can be booked up to 90 days before train departure date.
For further enquiries, please contact us at: RAILEUROPE@pacificworld.travel or any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2141 3080 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740