The UNESCO Banff National Park & Rocky Mountaineer Seabourn Journeys package is available on the following voyages from Vancouver:
- June 7, August 20, 2019: 11-day sailings from Vancouver to Anchorage (Seward)
- July 2 and September 14, 2019: 12-day roundtrip cruises from Vancouver
Seabourn’s 2019 Alaska and British Columbia season will include a series of 11-, 12- and 14-day voyages between June and October 2019. Itinerary highlights include:
- Ultimate Alaska Sojourn – An 11-day voyage northbound from Vancouver, British Columbia to Anchorage (Seward), Alaska. Three departures from June to August will feature Ketchikan, Sitka, Haines/Skagway and Juneau, as well as scenic cruising to Tracy/Endicott Arm and Misty Fjords. Departures June 7, July 14, August 20.
- Ultimate Glacier & Fjord Adventure – A 14-day sailing southbound from Anchorage (Seward), Alaska to Vancouver, British Columbia. Three departures from June to September will begin with scenic cruising of the beautiful Kenai Fjords and Aialik Glacier before visiting Alaska’s marquee ports and adding Prince Rupert and the First Nations villages of Klemtu and Alert Bay in British Columbia’s breathtaking Inside Passage. Departures June 18, July 25, August 31.
- Ultimate Alaska & Inside Passage – A 12-day round-trip Vancouver voyage sailing four times between July and September. These voyages visit Sitka, Ketchikan, Wrangell and Juneau in Alaska and traverse the beautiful Canadian Inside Passage to Prince Rupert, Klemtu and Alert Bay en-route back to Vancouver. Departures July 2, August 8, September 14, September 26.
All 2019 voyages in Alaska and British Columbia will offer highly coveted Ventures by Seabourn optional for-charge shore excursions featuring guided Zodiac cruising and kayak excursions launched directly from the ship, as well as hiking and wildlife viewing. Guests will not only enjoy glaciers, fjords and rustic Alaskan ports that every Alaska cruiser expects but also the signature “hidden gems” that larger ships cannot access. The excursions will be led by Seabourn Sojourn’s expedition team of naturalists, science, wildlife, and historical experts who will be available to interact with and inform guests in many ways throughout each sailing.
In addition to the new UNESCO Banff National Park & Rocky Mountaineer package, Seabourn also offers an additional Seabourn Journey to explore Alaska more in-depth with the Denali Experience, which is available before or after select Seabourn Alaska voyages. The five-day Denali Experience is a fully escorted, custom-designed land adventure promising awe-inspiring wonder with luxury accommodations and culinary options. Venturing into the Great Land, Seabourn guests will soar high above glaciers in a flightseeing plane, as well as head deep into the protected wilderness of Denali National Park with a guide to spot grizzly and black bears, wolves, moose, caribou and more.