Varanasi is known as one of the holiest cities in the world. Located on the banks of the river Ganga, this is a city that celebrates life and embraces death as part of life. The city’s significance comes not only from its location but also because of the many temples located around the river banks. Visit the temples to witness their beauty and historic importance. Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple, Durga Temple, and Alamgir Mosque are frequently visited by the travelers.
|Delhi to Varanasi||Economy||MYR 148|
|Delhi to Varanasi||Economy||MYR 194|
Terms & Conditions:
- Fares are applicable on return journeys in Business or Economy (Fare choices) on direct flights operated by Jet Airways.
- Sales period: Now until further notice.
- Travel period: Open with blackout date.
- Free baggage allowance for Jet Airways domestic stand-alone is up to 25Kgs.
- Child/infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, blackout period, travel restriction and/or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
For further inquiries, please contact your preferred travel agents or us at: KULJETAIRWAYS@pacificworld.travel or any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2148 9020 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740