Still dreaming of that perfect summer getaway? Stop dreaming and start booking with Philippine Airlines’ Summer Seat Sale!
|ALL AROUND TRIP FARES|
|Travel Period: July 16 – December 10, 2018|
|FROM KUALA LUMPUR||ECONOMY CLASS||BUSINESS CLASS|
|As low as|
1. Seats are subject to availability.
2. Fares quoted are inclusive of government taxes, fees and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum/maximum stay is 2D/14D for Economy; 3D/1M for Business.
4. Weekend surcharge on Outbound Thursday/Friday/Saturday departures is MYR40 for Economy and MYR120 for Business. Only applicable for KUL-MNL one way or return flight.
5. No-show fee is MYR320.
6. Ticket is non-transferable.
7. Ticket is non-refundable for Economy. Business refund fees is MYR430 for totally unused tickets and non-refundable for partially used tickets.
8. Economy ticket is non-rebookable. For Business, change fee is MYR430.
9. No child discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 20% of adult fare.
10. 10% mileage accrual for Economy and 125% for Business.
11. Baggage Allowance – Fare is inclusive of 7Kgs handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance – KUL (30Kgs for Economy; 40Kgs for Business Class); JPN/ US (2PC/23Kgs each for Economy; 2PC/32Kgs for Business Class)
12. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). PH tax shall be paid directly at the airport before departure. PH tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
13. Other travel conditions apply.
Experience the Heart of the Filipino with Asia's first airline, Philippine Airlines — the airline with more heart.
For further enquiries, please contact your preferred travel agents or us at: KULSMPR@pacificworld.travel
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1 Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2141 0767 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 229 2644
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740