Your first stop in Pune should be the majestic Aga Khan Palace that has been declared a monument of national importance. The palace’s historical significance stems from having once served as a prison for Mahatma Gandhi and Kasturba Gandhi. The other popular monuments include Shanivar Wada, Shivneri Fort and Shinde Chhatri. Pune also has a number of beautiful temples like the Ganpati Temple, the Chaturshringi Temple and the Pataleshwar Cave Temple. You can also visit the Empress Garden or Saras Baug.
|Singapore to Pune||Economy||MYR 1143|
Terms & Conditions :
- Fares are applicable on return journeys in Economy on direct flights from Singapore to Pune operated by Jet Airways.
- Fares are excluded airport taxes.
- Sales validity : Now until 25 Nov 2018.
- Travel validity : On or after 1 Dec 2018.
- Tickets are valid for 1 month from the date of commencement of journey.
- Tickets must be purchased a minimum of 3 days prior departure.
- Free Baggage Allowance up to 30 kgs for International and 25 kgs for Domestic stand alone.
- Child/infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restriction and / or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
For further inquiries, please contact your preferred travel agents or us at: KULJETAIRWAYS@pacificworld.travel or any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2148 9020 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740