Buckingham Palace and Oxford Street and the two most visited spots in the city and every traveler should find time to check them out. The famous Abbey Crossing is also very popular among tourists and worth visiting. Go to one of the many Leicester Square restaurants and enjoy a lovely meal. Visit the famous Tower Bridge and enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the city. The giant Hyde Park is also one of the top locations, and travelers all around the world come here for a memorable experience.
- Fares are applicable on return journeys in Economy for travel between Mumbai and London on direct flights operated by Jet Airways.
- Fares are excluding Airport taxes and surcharge.
- Mumbai to London - Applicable on flight 9W 116.
- London to Mumbai - Applicable on flight 9W 115.
- Tickets must be purchased on or before May 31, 2018.
- Travel must commence on or before Jun 22, 2018.
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of commencement of journey.
- Child/infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restriction and / or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
For further inquiries, please contact your preferred travel agents or us at: KULJETAIRWAYS@pacificworld.travelor any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2148 9020 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740