Delhi, the capital of India is a magnificent city bustling with life and colour. Shaped by the influence of its previous rulers, no one can ignore the charm it casts on its visitors. Book your trip with Jet Airways to enjoy the best deals on flights to Delhi.
Places to visit in New Delhi
Qutab Minar, a 73m tower, is an awe-inspiring structure made with sandstone and marble. Its intricate carvings, calligraphy and projected balconies reveal a piece of Indian history. Tour the Red Fort and Jama Masjid to learn about the Mughals, their architecture, and the society of that era. Lodhi Garden is an exceptionally scenic garden that brings a sense of peace and tranquillity, and a perfect spot for a picnic along with family and friends. If you wish to have a glimpse of Indian handicraft, the colour and vibrancy of Dilli Haat will surely mesmerise you.
|Bangkok||Delhi||MYR 792||MYR 2,689|
Terms & Conditions:
- Fares are applicable on return journeys in Economy and Business class from Bangkok to Delhi.
- Sales Period : Now till 26 Jun 2018.
- Travel Period: 1 Jul to 31 Mar 2019.
- Tickets must be purchased on or before Jun 26, 2018.
- Travel must commence on or after July 1st, 2018.
- Tickets are valid for 1 months from the date of commencement of journey.
- Child/infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restriction and / or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- Fares are excluding taxes and surcharge applies during peak season.
For further inquiries, please contact your preferred travel agents or us at: KULJETAIRWAYS@pacificworld.travelor any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2148 9020 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740