Dehradun is located between the mighty rivers Ganga and Yamuna and is considered the entryway to popular Himalayan destinations like Mussoorie, Nainital, Rishikesh and the holy city of Haridwar. Dehradun itself is a popular summer resort town and is swarmed by natural beauty. To reach Dehradun easily, book your flight on Jet Airways.
|Delhi-Dehradun-Delhi||MYR 94||MYR 1362|
Terms & Conditions:
- Fares are applicable on return journeys in Economy and Business class.
- Fares are excluding taxes.
- Sales validity : Now until further notice.
- Travel validity : Now until further notice.
- Child / infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restriction and / or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
For further inquiries, please contact your preferred travel agents or us at: KULJETAIRWAYS@pacificworld.travel or any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2148 9020 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740