Your first stop in Pune should be the majestic Aga Khan Palace that has been declared a monument of national importance. The palace’s historical significance stems from having once served as a prison for Mahatma Gandhi and Kasturba Gandhi. The other popular monuments include Shanivar Wada, Shivneri Fort and Shinde Chhatri. Pune also has a number of beautiful temples like the Ganpati Temple, the Chaturshringi Temple and the Pataleshwar Cave Temple. You can also visit the Empress Garden or Saras Baug.
|Singapore - Pune||Economy||MYR 1205|
*Sales effective from today( 24 October) until 31st October 2018 - 8 days sale.
Terms & Conditions:
- Fares are applicable on return journeys in Economy or Business class from Singapore to Pune on direct flights operated by Jet Airways.
- Sales effective from 24 Oct until 31 Oct , 2018.
- Travel date is open with black out date.
- Child / infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restriction and / or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
For further inquiries, please contact your preferred travel agents or us at: KULJETAIRWAYS@pacificworld.travel or any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2148 9020 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740