Your first stop should be the grand Ahsan Manzil, also known as the Pink Palace, which was built by the Dhaka Nawab Abdul Gani in 1872. If old architecture interests you, visit the incomplete 17th century built Lalbagh Fort. Alternatively, escape the city crowd and take a boat ride on River Buriganga from Sadarghat. Or, if you have time, visit Suhrawardy Park, Armenia Church, the Khan Mohammad Mridha Mosque, the Bangladesh National Museum or Dhakeshwari Temple.
|Delhi||Dhaka||MYR 1031||MYR 4341|
Terms & Conditions:
- Fares are applicable on return journeys in Economy and Business class from Delhi to Dhaka on direct flights operated by Jet Airways
- Delhi to Dhaka - Applicable on flight 9W 280.
- Dhaka to Delhi - Applicable on flight 9W 279.
- Tickets must be purchased on or before Jun 24, 2018.
- Travel must commence on or after Jun 25, 2018.
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of commencement of journey.
- Child / infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restriction and / or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule.
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- Fares are excluding taxes and surcharge applies during peak season.
For further inquiries, please contact your preferred travel agents or us at: KULJETAIRWAYS@pacificworld.travelor any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2148 9020 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740