Bhuj is an ideal springboard for visits to the surrounding villages, and textile tourism is attracting visitors from around the world.
In a walk around Bhuj, you can see the Hall of Mirrors at the Aina Mahal; climb the bell tower of the Prag Mahal next door; stroll through the produce market; have a famous Kutchi pau bhaji for lunch; examine the 2000-year-old Kshatrapa inscriptions in the Kutch Museum; admire the sculptures of Ramayana characters at the Ramakund stepwell; walk around Hamirsar Lake and watch children jumping into it from the lake walls as the hot afternoon sun subsides; and catch the sunset among the chhatardis of the Kutchi royal family in a peaceful field outside the center of town.
Jet Airways caters daily flights from Singapore – Bombay – Bhuj.
|FROM SINGAPORE TO AURANGABAD|
|Domestic Destinations in India via Bombay|
|Aurangabad, Goa, Pune, Indore, Raipur, Rajkot, Vadodara|
Terms & Conditions:
- Sales & Ticketing Period : Immediate – Until further notice.
- Travel Period: Immediate – Until further notice.
- Air fares advertised for flight ex-Singapore only.
- Air fares advertised are excludes airport taxes & fuel surcharges.
- Air fares are subject to change without prior notice & seat availability.
- Other terms and conditions applied.