Aurangabad is an important city in the state of Maharashtra, India. It sees a lot of international tourist traffic due to world heritage sites, Ajanta & Ellora caves. Aurangabad, a dream destination of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb, founded in 1610, is known today, as one of the four important cities in Maharashtra
In the year 1679, Aurangzeb’s son built a replica of the Taj-Mahal, the ‘Bibi-ka-Maqbara’, in tribute to his mother Begam Rabia Durani. It is considered to be a masterpiece of Mughal architecture in the Deccan plateau.
Jet Airways caters daily flights from Singapore – Bombay – Aurangabad.
|FROM SINGAPORE TO AURANGABAD|
|SIN – BOM||9W11||2005||2305||Daily||B737|
|BOM – IXU||9W313||0515||0615|
|Domestic Destinations in India via Bombay|
|From BOM||Goa, Pune, Indore, Raipur, Rajkot, Vadodara|
Terms & Conditions:
- Sales & Ticketing Period: Immediate – Until further notice.
- Travel Period: Immediate – Until further notice.
- Air fares advertised for flight ex-Singapore only.
- Air fares advertised are excludes airport taxes & fuel surcharges.
- Air fares are subject to change without prior notice & seat availability
- Other terms and conditions applied.