PAL announced the launching of non-stop flights between Cebu and Los Angeles beginning March 15, 2016 as part of the expansion of the flag carrier’s route operations to the United States.
The start of the new service will commence on a milestone date – PAL’s 75th founding anniversary.
The thrice weekly service will utilize the 254-seater bi-class Airbus A340 with 36 lie-flat seats on business class and 218 seats on regular economy.
When you’re travelling, every moment at your destination feels precious, especially when you’re heading to the glitz and glamour of Los Angeles. We are the only airline that flies non-stop from Cebu to Los Angeles, so you can easily connect if you’re coming from Visayas and Mindanao. Travel to Los Angeles with the airline that lets you feel the warmth of the nation.
Term & Conditions
- Ticketing period: Book and buy on/before 15 March 2016
- Travel period: 15 March – 25 March or 01 September until 15 December
- Ticket is non-refundable
- Change fee: USD 250 per transaction for OLRTCEBL / USD 200 per transaction for ULRTCEBL
- No show fee USD 75 for booking not cancelled 24hours before original flight departure
- Fares quoted EXCLUDE airport taxes. Estimated taxes MYR 263, subject to change upon ticketing
- Fares subject to seats availability and changes without prior notice