SWISS TRANSFER TICKET
The Swiss Transfer Ticket is a return ticket from the Swiss border or one of Switzerland’s airports to your destination (ticket is valid for one month, but each journey must be completed in one day and on the most direct route). The Swiss Transfer Ticket is ideal for those spending holidays in one location.
This pass is only available to non-residents of Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein. The Transfer Ticket cannot be purchased in Switzerland. Only available at foreign points of sales or online.
Swiss Transfer Ticket 2nd Class
|2nd Class||1 Month Flexi|
|Children 6 - <16||€69.50|
Swiss Transfer Ticket 1st Class
|1st Class||1 Month Flexi|
|Children 6 - <16||€111.50|
- 1st class & 2nd class.
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket offers easy round trip transfer from any Swiss airport or border station to any destination in Switzerland 1st class & 2nd class.
- The ticket is valid on the most direct route and cannot be used on Glacier Express Line. The Glacier Express will never be part of the most direct route, therefore clients can not board it with the Swiss Transfer Ticket.
- Example: Clients, who use a Swiss Transfer Ticket and want to reach Zermatt from Zurich airport, cannot travel via Chur and the Glacier Express, but need to travel on the most direct route which is via Bern - Visp.
- Exception: On some partial routes like Chur - St. Moritz, Brig - Zermatt or Chur - Disentis, clients can board the Glacier Express to reach their destination, provided they pay the supplement. But in these cases it is recommended to take the "normal trains" on those partial routes and not the Glacier Express.
- Each trip has to be completed on the same day, stopovers are possible during the journey.
- This Swiss Transfer Ticket is best used for winter holidays or short stays in Switzerland. - Excellent value for money (often cheaper than a Point-to-Point ticket) 1st class & 2nd class.
- Swiss Youth Pass for traveller up to 25 included on the first day of travel Youth Pass : 25% discount on the full fare pass
- Special travel bonuses apply.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Round trip journey is to be done within 1 month from the onward journey’s date.
- Children up to 5 included : free if no reservation is required.
- Unlimited number of children from 6 up to 15 included: free if holding a Swiss Family Card.
- Children from 6 up to 15 included who are not members of the family: still qualify for a 50% reduction on Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass - Flexi and Swiss Transfer Ticket.
- Free Swiss Family Card: Children from 6 up to 15 included travel free. (refer to child rule details)
- Access to scenic routes Bernina Express, Glacier Express, Golden Pass, Wilhelm Tell Express and Lötschberger. Be aware that reservations are compulsory on some scenic trains and fees vary by train.
- 25-50% discount on Mountain top excursions: applies between the 1st day of free travel and the last day of free travel.
- Free admission in Museum: valid for the whole duration for a consecutive pass and valid only for the days used (entitled to 50% if they do not use a day, between the 1st day and the last day used).
- Special travel bonuses: for full list of bonuses, please refer to Swiss Travel System map.
Conditions of use
- Passes are pre-validate at time purchase.
- Swiss Travel Pass - Flex, date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
- Paper Tickets
- Passes must be presented unused and prior to the first day of validity for refund. If a passenger is already in Switzerland then the pass must be stamped as unused prior to the first day of validity and then returned to the point of purchase.
- A 85% refund applies to totally unused passes returned prior to the first day of validity or stamped as unused.
- Swiss Travel System products are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- A partial refund can be granted in the following cases: illness or accident against presentation of relevant proof documents. A confirmation from a railway office can be produced.
- First date of validity can be changed locally at the station for a 25CHF fee.
For further enquiries, please contact us at: RAILEUROPE@pacificworld.travel or any of our offices at:
GSA OFFICE: PACIFIC WORLD TRAVEL SDN BHD
Level 6, Lion Office Tower, 1, Jalan Nagasari, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
T: +603 2141 3080 | F: +603 2148 1357
Unit 118, 1st Floor, Penang Plaza, 126 Jalan Burmah, 10050 Penang
T: +604 229 3754 | F: +604 226 9654
Suite M1-03A,Mezzanine Floor, Menara MAA, 6 Lorong Api-Api Satu, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
T: +6088 484 730 | F: +6088 484 740