FIVE SWISS MOUNTAIN PEAK
Beginning 12 February, Rail Europe is very pleased to offer tickets for five mountain peaks in Switzerland. Tickets are for round-trip travel from mountain station to the summit. Discounted tickets are available to travelers with a Eurail pass that includes Switzerland as well as Swiss Travel System passes. In all cases, the use of a travel day will be required.
THE FEATURED PEAKS ARE
- Gornergrat: travel on Gornergratbahn mountain rack railway from Zermatt to the Gornergrat railway station on Gornergrat. Features year round viewing platform
- Mount Pilatus: travel from Alpnachstad or Kriens in Central Switzerland to the Pilatus Summit with the world’s steepest cogwheel railway
- Schilthorn – Piz Gloria: travel from Interlaken in the Bernese Oberland to the Schilthorn – Piz Gloria mountain top. This four-segment cable car ride forms the longest cable car system in the world!
- CabriO Mount Stanserhorn: travel from Stans to the Stanserhorn summit by nostalgic tram and the world’s first double decker open-air CabriO cable car
- Mount Titlis: travel from Engelberg to Mount Titlis in Central Switzerland on the world’s first revolving cablecar. Includes a walk across Europe’s highest suspension bridge and a ride on the ‘Ice Flyer’ chairlift across the Titlis